- 2 lbs asparagus (2 bunches)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Chicken broth to the MIN fill line
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over low heat in a skillet. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the asparagus into pieces and place in the Presto Pure chamber.
- Add sour cream, salt & pepper, and sautéed onions to the chamber.
- Fill to the MIN line with chicken broth and press the PUREED SOUP button. Soup will be done in about 30 minutes.