- 1 tsp sesame or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups baby spinach
- chicken or vegetable broth to the MIN fill line
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sour cream, for topping
- 1 tbsp sliced green onions, for topping
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add shallots and garlic and sauté until soft, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add shallots & garlic along with edamame, soy sauce, and spinach the Presto Pure chamber.
- Fill to the MIN line with broth and press the PUREED SOUP button. Soup will be done in about 30 minutes.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with a dollop of sour cream, green onions and black pepper.